Evnroll ER1.2 Putter
- Unit Price
ER1.2 TourBlade – a traditional plumber neck flange blade. Patented.
New Evnroll Putters deliver unprecedented accuracy… Virtually the same distance to virtually the same spot from center and off-center hits.
Sweet Face Technology
Hitting a straight putt isn’t easy. On a 15 footer, a ball hit just half an inch off-center will travel about 6” off line and 5% shorter. That slight miss-hit is a missed putt!
Introducing Evnroll®. Precise patented face milling imparts progressively more energy transfer on off-center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance with every stroke.
This unique milling pattern also redirects the ball back to the center. So you can roll your putts the same distance to the same spot. Sweet.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Shaft Lengths & Head Weights– 35"@355g, 34”@370g, 33”@370g with light weight grip to maintain proper swing balance
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Stock Grip – Custom EVNROLL red pistol grip
• Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 35 degrees toe down
• Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip
• Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel