Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver
- Unit Price
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Rogue ST Max D is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver. It’s built for very high MOI, with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie. Internal and external draw weighting have also been added, along with a generously stretched profile at address for maximum shot shape correction.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional directions. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with added draw bias.
- Rogue ST MAX D is built for a high level of draw bias, with high MOI, a more upright lie, reduced face progression, and a stretched profile at address. All these features promote maximum shot shape correction, especially for players who tend to slice the ball.
MENS ROGUE ST MAX D DRIVER PRODUCT SPECS
|MODEL||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||CC||SWING WEIGHT|
|9°||ADJUSTABLE (8°-11°)||RH / LH||45.75"||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|
|10.5°||ADJUSTABLE (9.5°-12.5°)||RH / LH||45.75"||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|
|12°||ADJUSTABLE (11°-14°)||RH / LH||45.75"||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|