Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver
- Unit Price
Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 23 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with a more neutral bias.
- Rogue ST MAX LS is built for lower spin with a strong ball flight trajectory. With a more neutral ball flight, more workability, plus lower spin, Max LS is a tremendous option for mid-to-low handicap players.
MENS ROGUE ST MAX LS DRIVER PRODUCT SPECS
|MODEL||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||CC||SWING WEIGHT|
|9°||ADJUSTABLE (8°-11°)||RH / LH||45.75"||57° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (50G), D4 (60G), D5 (70G)|
|10.5°||ADJUSTABLE (9.5°-12.5°)||RH / LH||45.75"||57° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (50G), D4 (60G), D5 (70G)|