PING innovations Facewrap and Spinsistency combine to deliver greater distance and spin predictability so your approach shots reach greens and hold greens. A tungsten back weight on the extreme perimeter helps increase MOI for more stability and forgiveness. Available in 2H thru 7H.
A complex face curvature modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where loft decreases, to bring more consistent spin performance and increase ball speed for added distance.
The thin, high-strength maraging steel face wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds that result in greater distance and high-launching shots.
On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature (large dot in the middle) offers alignment guidance and inspires confidence at address.
A tungsten sole weight strategically positioned in each club increases the MOI in the stainless steel head for added forgiveness.
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
The PING Alta CB Slate is stock, our proprietary, lightweight shaft custom-engineered to deliver high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei shafts are 1 point higher than standard.
- Swingweights with Alta Slate R and SR shafts are 1 point lower than standard.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.