In the G425 fairways and hybrids, two shared PING innovations known as Facewrap™ and Spinsistency™ combine to deliver more distance and spin predictability for carrying trouble and hitting greens. A tungsten sole weight increases the MOI in the stainless steel heads for added forgiveness. MAX available in 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W.
Easy To Aim
On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye.
A complex face curvature modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where loft decreases, to bring more consistent spin performance and increase ball speed for added distance.
A high-density tungsten sole weight is strategically positioned to increase the MOI for added forgiveness.
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Maraging Steel Facewrap™
Thinner, high-strength steel wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds that result in greater distance and high-launching shots.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
The PING Alta CB Slate is our proprietary, lightweight shaft custom-engineered to deliver high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard swingweight is based on ALTA CB Black Stiff shaft.
- Standard swingweight for the MAX HL (High Launch) build with the ALTA Quick shaft is C8 in the 35 and C9 in the 45.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.