Spent a lot of time researching cart bags online. The Pioneer seemed highly rated, so I bought it to replace my Ogio.
- There is lots of storage, full length garment pockets on both side, plus half length pockets
- There is a huge cooler pocket accessible from the back
- It seems well made with quality materials and rugged zippers
- The top magnetic pocket is poorly designed. If you have anything even slightly heavy in it (golf balls, a small light rangefinder) when you pick the back up by the strap or the handle, the pocket opens and everything dumps on the ground. The middle pocket has a magnetic flap, but it also has a zipper to prevent this.
- The middle pocket should be bigger. You can’t put many golf balls in there, so you put them in the top pocket then they all dump out when you pick the bag up.
- There are two rings for towels etc, but the Ogio had a nylon strap with a buckle that was more useful.
- The zippered pocket behind the top pocket is very tight. Not sure what you’d put in there.
-The pen pocket is super tight for a full sized sharpie
- The cooler pocket has drain holes but they seem designed for a riding cart. Whe you use a pull cart or electric trolley, melting ice goes into the bottom of the bag and gets your grips (and more importantly Arccos sensors) wet.
- I miss the Ogio’s Molle webbing. Made it easier to hang additional gear from.