PING G425 IS HERE! G425 LST DRIVER.
The LST model is designed with a pear-shaped, 445cc head to greatly reduce spin, a benefit for faster-swing-speed players. A proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing for more distance. The head employs a 17-gram CG shifter with Draw, Neutral, Fade settings to fit your swing and desired ball flight. Available in 9° and 10.5°.
The pear-shaped, 445cc head reduces spin approximately 200-400 rpm compared to the G410 LST, promoting a flatter, lower-launching trajectory for faster swing speeds. A 17-gram CG shifter can be set to Draw, Neutral or Fade to fit your swing and desired ball flight.
Precision Forged Face
A proprietary high-strength, precision-machined T9S+ forged face maximizes flexing to deliver fast ball speeds and more distance.
Refined crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed and ball velocity.
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
With Dragonfly technology, weight savings from the Ti 8-1-1 ultra-thin crown are redistributed within the head and back weight to increase MOI and optimize the CG for more distance and forgiveness.
PING engineers developed an internal rib structure in the Ti 8-1-1 body, reinforcing key sections of the head to improve acoustics for a solid, pleasing sound and better feel.
The PING Alta CB Slate is counter-balanced with an 8-gram plug in the end to deliver more momentum and forgiveness for increasing ball speed and distance.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft. (45 3/4”)
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length for the HL (High Launch) build is 46".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High-Launch) build with ALTA Quick shaft is D0 in the 35 flex and D1 in the 45 flex.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.