A smaller head and the placement of a tungsten weight position the CG to reduce spin with a flatter, lower-launching trajectory. Two PING innovations, Spinsistency™ and Facewrap™, create more speed and consistent spin, especially low on the face, for added distance to carry trouble and hit more greens. Available in 3W.
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Maraging Steel Facewrap™
Thinner, high-strength steel wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds that result in greater distance and high-launching shots.
A complex face curvature modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where loft decreases, to bring more consistent spin performance and increase ball speed for added distance.
A high-density tungsten sole weight is strategically positioned to increase the MOI for added forgiveness.
On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
The PING Alta CB Slate is our proprietary, lightweight shaft custom-engineered to deliver high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard swingweight is based on ALTA CB Black Stiff shaft.
- Standard swingweight for the MAX HL (High Launch) build with the ALTA Quick shaft is C8 in the 35 and C9 in the 45.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.