Oakley Radar Ev Path Prizm Golf Sunglasses
- Unit Price
Our original Radar® eyewear combined everything we learned from decades of research with the world’s best athletes, and with the taller lens of Radar EV and its extended range of view in the upper peripheral region, the heritage of performance has a new milestone.
HOW OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME
- Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
- Improves contrast between the greens of healthy grass and the yellows, oranges and reds of unhealthy grass
- Differentiates grain direction to help predict ball speed
- Separates shades of green to make it easier to spot fairway, fringe, rough transitions
- Provides separation of colors which gives you more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots
- PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf have you covered in any lighting condition
- PRIZM Golf is ideal for low to medium light with a VLT of 30% and has a lighter tint
- PRIZM Dark Golf will excel in bright and sunny conditions and has a darker tint with VLT 22%
*VLT(visible light transmission)- the amount of visible light that passes through the lens to your eyes. A lower VLT is a darker tint since less light is passing through. A higher VLT is a lighter tint because more light is transmitted through the lens.
ARE OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES POLARIZED?
Many of the Oakley Prizm lenses, including PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf, are not polarized. Although a polarized lens does a great job of reducing glare, it is not always recommended in a hand-eye coordinated sport environment. Polarized lenses have been known to throw off depth perception due to the polarized filter that cuts out the horizontal wavelength found in glare. This is the last thing you need when you are focusing on your putt.