Garmin Approach G80 - Golf GPS and Launch Monitor
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
Garmin Approach G80 - Take your game from the range to the course
- Features 3.5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display and slim design with quick button access to radar
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 detailed color golf course maps worldwide
- Practice and game modes allow you to test your skills and work to improve your game
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours with GPS
Why buy a golf handheld and a golf radar separately when it’s so easy to get both in a single convenient unit? Approach G80 is the first all-in-one premium GPS golf handheld with integrated launch monitor. Garmin radar technology makes it easy to track club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance.
Approach G80 is equipped with multiple different practice and game modes. It also offers the ability to play virtual rounds on any of the more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with full-color CourseView mapping.
Warmup mode provides simple feedback such as ball speed, club head speed, tempo, smash factor and estimated distance. Tempo training helps you evaluate which backswing and downswing timings are best for you, and it provides instant feedback. Virtual round allows you to simulate playing golf on any of the 41,000 preloaded courses. You can compete against a friend on the driving range, play in a tournament against other users around the world or try beating your personal best. To develop accuracy and consistency, target practice helps you focus on drives, short game or your all-around game. Test yourself, or play with a friend on the driving range.